The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Life is a long journey full of challenges and obstacles but to win you have to decide your own destination towards victory. It is not just full of difficulties, it is full of ups and downs of happiness and sadness. Our one step can make a big difference in this journey. Life is a long journey in which we experience the world around us, understand its complexities, learn from our mistakes, improve beyond recognition, grow authentically, help others live better lives. They do this, value the life around them and have great respect for moral worth.

The journey of life is full of surprises, challenges, broken hearts, extreme ups and downs, celebrations, special moments and memories that define our experience as a human being. Therefore, we should think well before taking a step forward. It is these events, planned or unexpected, that shape our journeys and define our purpose.

The act of traveling from one place to another, especially in a vehicle, I love going on long trips. I started from my home town but I broke my journey and stayed in Rewari Haryana for some time before going to Dahej Gujarat the next day. My car is Chevrolet aveo and it is my favorite car. There is always a competition between my car and me to see who will get tired first. The result is zero because neither the car nor I got tired and we reached our destination.

I started my journey from Rewari at 6 am on National Highway 48 and reached Vadodara Gujarat at 23:30. So far I have covered a distance of 960 km by driving my car in 18 hours. So I broke off my trip and decided to stay in Vadodara for the next few days.




Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World