When My Father Had Become Idle

My father had become idle. Though, the primary source of our income was agricultural land and it was gone from our hand. Now there was no job for my father. That time we were two brothers and two sisters. I was not born that time. 

He went to Kanpur Uttar Pradesh for some work because my maternal grandfather lived there and was running a restaurant. So he helped my father find  job of a cook . It was good for our family but not for long. My father left the job, but he stayed there because he was still in misery. 

He could not forget the situation he faced in recent times. Thus, due to unavailability of living expenses, my mother had to temporarily go to her father's house with my brothers and sisters. Read More...


Cont’d

मेरे पिता बेरोजगार हो गए थे। चूँकि, हमारी आय का प्राथमिक स्रोत कृषि भूमि थी और यह हमारे हाथ से चली गई थी। अब मेरे पिता के लिए कोई नौकरी नहीं थी। उस समय हम दो भाई और दो बहनें थीं। मैं उस समय पैदा नहीं हुआ था। 

वे काम की तलास में कानपुर उत्तर प्रदेश गए थे क्योंकि मेरे नानाजी वहाँ रह कर, एक रेस्तरां चला रहे थे। इसलिए उन्होंने मेरे पिता को रसोइया की नौकरी खोजने में मदद की। यह हमारे परिवार के लिए अच्छा था लेकिन लंबे समय के लिए नहीं। मेरे पिता ने नौकरी छोड़ दी, लेकिन वे वहाँ रहे क्योंकि वह अभी भी दुख में थे। 

हाल के दिनों में उसने जो स्थिति का सामना किया उसे वह नहीं भूल सका । इस प्रकार, जीवन यापन व्यय की अनुपलब्धता के कारण, मेरी माँ को अस्थायी रूप से मेरे भाइयों और बहनों के साथ अपने पिता के घर जाना पड़ा।






Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World