Lesson from My Teacher Mr. Sher Singh

Many 10-year-olds love to run, bicycle, skate, and play sports. They may enjoy team sports or individual activities. They follow their favorite sports teams and know all the details of their favorite TV programs.

Poverty has changed a great deal in my life and extending into adulthood.  I had forgotten to play with my friends but every time thing something better for my home.

But one good thing happen, in my high school I met with a benevolent teacher named “Mr. Sher Singh”. He was very kind hearted man and helped me a lot by providing Stationery, text books and school fee and uniform.

My school was in the same village as my mother was working. So during school time in my free periods I used to go to help my mother is her fatigue. Apart from this, along with my studies, I started the work of distributing newspapers and milk. So that I can provide some monetary help to my family. Read More...


Cont’d

कई 10 साल के बच्चे दौड़ना, साइकिल चलाना, स्केट करना और खेल खेलना पसंद करते हैं। वे टीम के खेल या व्यक्तिगत गतिविधियों का आनंद ले सकते हैं। वे अपनी पसंदीदा खेल टीमों का अनुसरण करते हैं और अपने पसंदीदा टीवी कार्यक्रमों के सभी विवरण जानते हैं।

मेरे जीवन में गरीबी ने बहुत कुछ बदल दिया है और वयस्कता में विस्तार किया है। मैं अपने दोस्तों के साथ खेलना भूल गया था लेकिन हर बार अपने घर के लिए कुछ बेहतर करता था।

लेकिन एक अच्छी बात यह है कि, मेरे हाई स्कूल में मैं एक परोपकारी शिक्षक से मिला जिसका नाम “मि. शेर सिंह ” था । वह बहुत ही दयालु आदमी था और उन्होंने मुझे लेखन-सामग्रीी, पाठ्य पुस्तकें, स्कूल की फीस और वर्दी प्रदान करके बहुत मदद की।

मेरा स्कूल उसी गाँव में था, जहाँ मेरी माँ काम करती थी। इसलिए मैं स्कूल के समय में अपनी माँ की मदद करने के लिए जाता था । इसके अलावा वहां मैंने मेरी पढाई के साथ-साथ अखबार और दूध वितरण का कार्य भी शुरु कर दिया था ताकि मैं अपने परिवार को कुछ मौद्रिक सहायता प्रदान कर सकूं।



क्रमशः

Comments

Post a Comment

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

The True Spiritual Practice

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

“Housewife” A Mysterious Power

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking