Blind Turning of My Life

For the past five years, my life has been full of gloom, lots of complications, and no solution in sight in the near future. I can't call anyone mine. It is said that when the needle of treason pierces the balloons of relationships, the air of the good ones comes out. Sometimes I wonder, does the soul grow old along with age? Is the bond of relationships so weak that it breaks at the slightest sound? Coming to this stage of life, all friends have been left behind, relatives have become strangers, even children have started behaving like strangers.

Our love life requires a few changes and some spring cleaning. Things have become slightly monotonous owing to both of us being submerged in work and not getting decent time to spend together. It has been long since you have done anything special together, leave alone sharing a meal. Whatever be the reason, it is necessary that I know the truth about love.

I am of a focused mindset and prefer to deal with situations in front of me. As it is work which is in front of me, it has been difficult to pay attention to the romantic part of my life. It has been put off till later when I can pay full attention to my partner. Well, it does not work like that.

I have to balance situations and divide time into both. My partner is of a composed mindset, but it is certainly not a good idea to test their patience. It is true that we two love each other very dearly, but caution needs to be exercised in this matter that the love needs to be nurtured and deepened from time to time so that the bond grows stronger and does not wear thin.



Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Respiratory System & Exercises

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

Stress Management