Last Word of My Mother

It was in the month of March 2011 when I fell ill. In those days I was very scared that something very bad is going to happen in my life. I was often in this thinking. I was staying there alone with some of my co-workers. They often laugh at me for being such a believer. Many of them did not even believe in God. They were surprised for a while when I fell ill; but when the doctor told about the disease,. I had a stone in my gall bladder.

I was admitted to the hospital for further monitoring and medical tests. Due to severe pain in my abdomen, I was shifted to the acute surgical ward for necessary treatment. The drugs are injected through the nerves; Due to which I fainted and on the third day my eyes opened but I was unable to even sit on my bed. I could not move my arms and legs but there is little movement in my fingers.

When the ward boy saw me; He called the doctor. After some time the doctor came to me and asked about my condition. I could not even speak a word. The doctor understood my feelings and curiosity.

The doctor said to me, "Don't worry young man; everything is fine now. Your gallbladder has been damaged. You are under the influence of the medicines given to you. This will continue for the next seven days, till then you will not have any water or food." After ten days the doctor came to me and advised me to take six weeks off with medicines. He also advised me to undergo a surgical procedure after discharge to get rid of gallstone disease.

After being discharged from the hospital, I went to my place of duty. There I could get information about my mother's illness. I caught the train and reached my home. My mother was admitted in a nearby hospital. I met the doctor to know about my mother's condition. The doctor told me, "Your mother is suffering from anemia and it may lead to heart attack." There were no such resources for the situation and I shifted her to Delhi. To be Cont’d….



Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Respiratory System & Exercises

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

The True Spiritual Practice

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

Stress Management