Last Word of My Mother - 1

She was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit in Delhi. The doctor carefully examined her and studied the past case history. Then he advised for several tests and started the necessary treatment. She was very worried after coming away from her entire family. She was so scared that she asked, "Will you let me stay here alone, you go back home."

Perhaps the most important way I helped my mother during her illness was by providing emotional support and encouragement. I knew my mother was feeling scared and uncertain about her health, and I wanted to be there for her as much as possible. I listened to her worries and fears, saying words of comfort and reassurance whenever she needed it. I also encouraged her to stay positive and optimistic, reminding her that she is strong and capable of overcoming any obstacle that comes her way.

Helping my mother during her illness was a challenging but rewarding experience. This gave me an opportunity to show my mother how much she means to me and how much I am ready to do for her. Through doing extra household chores, accompanying her to doctor's visits, and providing emotional support and encouragement, I was able to help my mom through difficult times and strengthen our bond.

During my mother's illness, I had to take on many of the household chores that she was unable to handle. I cooked for him, cleaned the house and did the laundry. I made sure that the house was kept clean and tidy to provide him a comfortable environment to rest and recuperate. I made sure all household chores were completed efficiently and effectively, allowing my mom a chance to focus on her recovery. I also packed groceries and other essential supplies to make sure she had everything she needed.



Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Respiratory System & Exercises

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

The True Spiritual Practice

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

Stress Management