Statue Of Selfless Love, Sacrifices, And Patience

How much my mother used to take care of me all the time from childhood till I got a job; I came to know this now when I am all alone today. , I know we can't be together right now, we're far apart, and I understand that. I miss my mother a lot. Her whole day was around me; From the time I wake up in the morning until I fall asleep at night. She could not rest. Whenever the mood was bad, she used to get nervous. From indigenous prescriptions, she used to present to the doctor. Even when the doctor assured that nothing happened, he could not believe it.

Once I fell ill, when no recipe worked from local resources; So she arranged for a camel cart and took me to the doctor to my nearby town at 3 o'clock in the night; because there were no motor vehicles in those days. She kept awakened whole night holding me in her hands even she had not taken any food.

I love you with every part of my being. I love you completely and selflessly, and I know that I am nothing without you loving me. I will always wait for you, and I have loved you since the day I got to know you. I know now that somehow we will always be together, and I will be with you again one day. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy. I love you more than words.

I know that I could not even repay the interest of what you have done for me. And moreover you didn't even give me an opportunity to try for it. Yes ; I have always served you with mind, action and promise. There must have been mistakes in this too, but you never gave any chance to apologise. You made me to feel every moment of my life as a mother which I had not even imagined.






Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Respiratory System & Exercises

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

The True Spiritual Practice

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

Stress Management