Strings Of Relationships

The first relationships we make in life are with our families. A father's advice, a mother's warmth and a sibling's support are just what we need in the face of an impasse.

The more the strings of relationships are pulled, the more the distance increases. I have started writing the story of my life. It has become a way for us to bond. My mom tells us stories about where and when my brothers and I were born and the things we loved. I have heard a lot about my life, but there is still a lot to be done. Even though I was away from home during the day, we used to get together before going to bed at night. So I am trying my best to connect with my family and write my life story.

My mother was working long hours, so she could not spend much time at home. We were also working out together as if it had become a family ritual. My family could gather only in the evening so that my mother could join us. Now we have the same hobbies and spend all our evenings at the same place.

I have been writing all these experiences in my life story, and hope that this will bring me a lot of peace in the times to come. If you are bored because of not being out of the house for a long time or you have not got a chance to spend time with your friends, then your family can be your friend. Use this little time of our time together to bond with your family as you look forward to a future together.





Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Respiratory System & Exercises

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

The True Spiritual Practice

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

Stress Management