Feeling of Ultimate Peace

It was a very pleasant morning. Snow was shining in the sun on the mountain peaks. It was my heartiest desire to travel to the snow covered mountains once in life, which now succeeded in the last phase of life. I set out on the final journey of my dreams through the icy paths. How far I reached here, I was unaware. There was snow all around. 

There was a feeling that the legs were moving on their own but the body was shivering, there was no resting place, and I piled on the same ice. My body was relaxed, eyes closed. But it seemed that I had been going through long shores and dark scenes, I had been there hundreds of times. My memory was relaxed. I was also craving to take a nap.

can tell that I had come to the end, it was not common here, and however, I felt peace, ultimate peace. A huge light beam appeared towards me and its bright light blinded my vision this time as the end. The wind felt great on my face and I was blowing like a toy in the air. Read More…

यह बहुत ही सुखद सुबह थी। पहाड़ की चोटियों पर धूप में बर्फ चमक रही थी। जीवन में एक बार बर्फ से ढके पहाड़ों की यात्रा करने की मेरी हार्दिक इच्छा थी, जो अब जीवन के अंतिम चरण में सफल हुई। मैं बर्फीले रास्तों से अपने सपनों की अंतिम यात्रा पर निकल पड़ा। मैं यहाँ कितनी दूर तक आ पहुँचा, मैं अनजान था। चारों तरफ बर्फ थी।

एक भावना थी कि पैर अपने आप बढ़ रहे थे लेकिन शरीर कांप रहा था, कोई आराम करने की जगह नहीं थी, और मैं उसी बर्फ पर ढेर हो गया। मेरा शरीर शिथिल हो गया था, आँखे बंद हो गयी थी। लेकिन ऐसा लग रहा था की मैं लंबे समय से किनारे और अंधेरे दृश्यों के माध्यम से चला जा रहा हूँ, मैं वहाँ सैकड़ों बार गया था। मेरी याददाश्त शिथिल हो गई। मैं झपकी लेने के लिए भी तरस रहा था।

मैं बता सकता हूं कि मैं अंत तक आ गया था, यह यहां आम नहीं था, और हालांकि, मुझे शांति, परम शांति महसूस हुई। एक बहुत बड़ा प्रकाश पुंज मेरी ओर आता दिखाई दिया और उसकी उज्ज्वल रोशनी ने मेरी दृष्टि को इस बार अंत के रूप में अंधा कर दिया। हवा मेरे चेहरे पर बहुत अच्छी लग रही थी और मैं हवा में एक खिलौने की तरह उड़ रहा था।


Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World