Dream Comes True by Determination, and Hard Work

    Hard work, in which a person resolves to achieve a desired result. He decides to achieve some goal, plans according to the goal, then works on it regularly and it is generally seen that people achieve their desired results.

    When I was entered to class 7, I had seen three lines written on the walls of the classroom. That are “Determination”, “Strong intention” and “Hard Work”. I was very impressed with these lines. I used to read this many times a day. Though it was memorized to me but I had a habit to read this without fail.

    I had not only read this I had acted upon this. I had applied this in my life. As a result it not only helped me in my education but also in other fields of life. In first three months I had become the first in my class besides working for my home. Read More...

    कड़ी मेहनत, जिसमें एक व्यक्ति एक वांछित परिणाम प्राप्त करने का संकल्प करता है। वह कुछ लक्ष्य प्राप्त करने का निर्णय लेता है, लक्ष्य के नुसार योजना बनाता है, फिर नियमित रूप से उस पर काम करता है और आम तौर पर यह देखा जाता है कि लोग अपना वांछित परिणाम प्राप्त करते हैं।

    जब मैंने कक्षा 7 में प्रवेश किया, तो मैंने कक्षा की दीवारों पर लिखी तीन पंक्तियों को देखा। यह थी "दृढ़ संकल्प", "मजबूत इरादा" और "कड़ी मेहनत" । मैं इन पंक्तियों से बहुत प्रभावित हुआ । मैं इसे दिन में कई बार पढ़ता था। हालांकि ये मुझे याद हो गए थे , लेकिन इसे पढ़ने की आदत थी।

    मैंने केवल इसे पढ़ा ही नहीं था, मैंने इस पर अमल भी किया था। मैंने इसे अपने जीवन में लागू किया था। परिणामस्वरूप इसने न केवल मेरी शिक्षा में बल्कि जीवन के अन्य क्षेत्रों में भी मेरी मदद की। पहले तीन महीनों में मैं अपने घर के लिए काम करने के अलावा अपनी कक्षा में प्रथम मैंने पहला स्थान हासिल किया था।

Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World