A Game of Thrones Sets A Precedent For Tension

    My boss is always on my back, as well as customers are making very upset. Some ask such questions that the brain collapsed only after listening. It was 9 pm when I entered home. Today I was mentally tired. 

I heard a voice "Come back, why it was delayed?" This was my wife. I could not answer and went to my room and lay in bed. Today I was feeling very restless. My wife entered the room with a cup of tea in her hand and asked were you asleep? 

I got up, had a cup of tea and entered the washroom to take a shower. "Everyone has finished their meal" My wife shouted at the dining table to have dinner.

    I was feeling a little fresh now. I was not ready to have dinner but still ate a little. When I came to my bedroom, every vision was in front of my eyes one by one. Read More...

    मेरा बॉस हमेशा मेरी पीठ पर रहता है, साथ ही  ग्राहक भी बहुत परेशान करतें  हैं। कुछ तो ऐसे सवाल करते हैं की सुनकर ही मस्तिष्क जवाब दे देता हैं।  रात के 9 बज रहे थे जब मैंने घर में प्रवेश किया। आज मैं मानसिक रूप से थका हुआ था।

    मैंने एक आवाज़ सुनी "वापस आ गए, देरी क्यों हुई।" यह मेरी पत्नी थी। मैं जवाब नहीं दे सका और अपने कमरे में जाकर बिस्तर पर लेट गया। आज मुझे बहुत बेचैनी हो रही थी। मेरी पत्नी हाथ में एक कप चाय के साथ कमरे में दाखिल हुई और पूछा क्या तुम सोए हो?

    मैं उठा, एक कप चाय पी और स्नानघर में शावर लेने के लिए दाखिल हुआ। "सभी ने अपना भोजन कर लिया हैं " मेरी पत्नी खाने की मेज पर खाना खाने के लिए चिल्लाई।

    मैं अब थोड़ा ताज़ा महसूस कर रहा था। मैं डिनर करने के लिए तैयार नहीं था लेकिन फिर थोड़ा सा खा लिया। जब मैं अपने बेडरूम में आया, तो दिन भर का हर दृश्य एक-एक करके मेरी आँखों के सामने था।



Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World