The Days We lost Part-II

In my family there were my grandfather, three uncles and aunts, besides my parents, four boys and five girls of elder brother of my father, we were four brothers and one sister, and my two uncles had six boys and four girls.

There were twenty-nine members in our family. With the gradual passage of time, the situation of separatism in the family arose due to the small house which my younger uncle started. The house was just an excuse, the younger one was his mindset, especially my aunt, because my uncle was the only source of external income in the house, everyone else did farming. 

Whereas today we are four brothers, living at various locations. Two are in the village, settled in a different city and I separate. My story is very modern. I have two girls and a boy. My elder girl works elsewhere. Where she lives with her mother. I live with a girl and a boy. Perhaps this is called modernism when not only the family, members of the family also live separately. Read More...

मेरे मेरे परिवार में दादा जी, ताऊजी- ताईजी, दो चाचा-चाचियां, मेरे माता पिता के अलावा ताऊजी के चार लड़के और पांच लकड़ियां, हम चार भाई और एक बहन और मेरे दोनो चाचाओं के छह लड़के और चार लड़कियां थीं। 

हमारे परिवार में उन्नतीस सदस्य थे । धीरे धीरे समय की धारा के साथ, घर छोटा होने के कारण परिवार में अलगाववाद की स्थिति उत्पन्न हो गयी जो मेरे छोटे चाचा ने शुरुआत की । घर छोटा हैं, मात्र एक बहाना था, छोटी थी उनकी मानसिक्ता, खासकर मेरी चाची की, क्योंकि घर में बाहरी आय का एकमात्र श्रोत मेरा चाचा ही था, बाकी सब खेती करते थे । 

जबकि आज हम चारों भाई अलग अलग हैं । दो गांव में है , एक अलग शहर में बस गया और मैं अलग । मेरी कहानी बिल्कुल ही आधुनिक हैं । मेरे दो लड़की और एक लड़का हैं । मेरी बड़ी लड़की दूसरी जगह नौकरी करती हैं । जहाँ वो अपनी मम्मी के साथ रहती हैं । मैं एक लड़की और एक लड़के के साथ दूसरी जगह रहते है। शायद इसी को आधुनिकता कहते हैं जब परिवार ही नहीं परिवार के सदस्य भी अलग अलग रहते हों । 

Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World