Me and my status

I was sitting in the courtyard of my house taking sips of morning tea. There was a newspaper on the table in front. It was the day of Holi. There was excitement among the people. I had a good status in the town. I was living for the last two years and was working in a high position.

The phone rings. I had to go out from work. When I got out of the house, I saw that the color of Holi was at its peak all around. Somewhere red, somewhere yellow, somewhere the capillary color is being applied, somewhere people are hugging each other, somewhere dancing. No one was left out without colors.

But nobody dared to stop looking at me. They are big men, don't mind and it was natural for me to have an important face. It was far away to putting color on me, Nobody even touched me from the beginning of the house till I came back home.

Came home and sat in the same chair and got lost in the thoughts of the road. The colorful scenes of the road are coming in front of my eyes one by one, suddenly I feel that I am the most isolated in the town. Read More...



मैं अपने घर के आँगन में बैठकर सुबह की चाय की चुस्कियां ले रहा था। सामने मेज पर अखबार पड़ा था। आज होली का दिन था इसलिए लोगों में उमंग भरी हुई थी। कस्बे में मेरी अच्छी हैसियत थी। मैं यहाँ पिछले दो साल से रह रहा था और एक उच्च पद पर काम कर रहा था।


फोन की घंटी बज उठती हैं। मुझे जरुरी काम से बहार जाना पड़ा। घर से बाहर निकला तो देखा, चारों तरफ होली का रंग अपने निखार पर था । कहीं लाल, कहीं पीला, कहीं केशरिया रंग लगाया जा रहा था। कहीं लोग आपस में गले मिल रहे थे, कहीं नाच रहे थे । किसी को बिना रंगे छोड़ा नहीं जा रहा था ।

लेकिन मुझको देखकर किसी में मुझे रोकने की हिम्मत नहीं हुई। मेरे चेहरे पर एक अहम का भाव आना स्वभाविक था । घर से निकलने से लेकर घर वापस आने तक रंग लगाना तो दूर किसी ने मुझे छुआ भी नहीं। 

घर आकर उसी कुर्सी पर बैठ गया और रस्ते के विचारों में खो गया। रास्ते के रंग-भरे दृश्य एक-एक कर मेरी आँखों के आगे आने लगे । अचानक मुझे लगता है कि कस्बे में सबसे अलग-थलग पड़ गया ।   





Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

The True Spiritual Practice

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

“Housewife” A Mysterious Power

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking