"Mother" The Best Creation of God

Mother is the one who gives birth to us, this is the reason that every life creatures in the world is called mother. If someone is our partner in our happiness and sorrow at the beginning of our life, then she is our mother. 

She never lets us realize that we are alone in times of crisis. Has anyone seen God, I say proudly, yes, I have seen God as my mother and father. When I make a mistake, the mother does not scold me but lovingly explain me. When I am sad, my mother brings a smile to my withering face. 

Having forgotten their love and affectionate touch, I forget all my sorrows. Mother is the goddess of love. She always tells good things to her children and learns to follow the path of truth.It is said that mother is a boon given to us by God. Thank him that he gave me the best mother in the world. Read More...

ईश्वर का सर्वश्रेष्ठ सृजन

माँ वह है जो हमें जन्म देती है, यहीं कारण है कि संसार में हर जीवनदायनी जीव को माँ की संज्ञा दी गयी है। यदि हमारे जीवन के शुरुआती समय में कोई हमारे सुख-दुख में हमारा साथी होता है तो वह हमारी माँ ही होती है। 

माँ हमें कभी इस बात का एहसास नही होने देती की संकट के घड़ी में हम अकेले हैं। क्या किसी ने भगवान को देखा हैं, मैं गर्व से कहता हूं, हां मैंने भगवान को अपनी मां और पिता के रूप में देखा हैं ।मैं जब कोई गलती करता हूँ तब मां मुझे डांटती नहीं हैं बल्कि प्यार से मुझे समझाती हैं । जब मैं दुखी होता हूँ तब मेरी मां ही मेरे मुरझाए चेहरे पर मुस्कराहट लेकर आती हैं ।  

उनके प्यार और ममतामयी स्पर्श को पाकर मैं अपने सारे दुख भूल जाता हूँ । मां ममता की देवी हैं । वह अपने बच्चों को हमेशा अच्छी-अच्छी बातें बताती हैं व सच के रास्ते पर चलने की सीख देती हैं । कहते हैं मां ईश्वर के द्वारा हमें दिया गया एक वरदान है । भगवान को धन्यवाद देता हूँ कि उन्होने मुझे दुनिया की सबसे अच्छी मां दी । 




Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World