Aware of Fake Friend that Hugs You

I had joined the job in 1987. A clever man entered in our life to assist my family in my absence.  He helped my family by lending money at 24 percent compounded interest. 

I came home after one year. The man called me at his home and was very pleased to inform me that how he has looked after my family in my absence. I shocked when I had seen the record. The gentlemen had doubled the amount what he had lent to my family. 

I paid his principal along with interest and asked him not show this type of favour in future. Thus I had spent all the money that I brought along with me for some betterment of my family. I asked my family to curtail their expenditure in place of borrowing money from these types of people. Read More...


Cont’d

मैंने 1987 में नौकरी ज्वाइन की थी। मेरी अनुपस्थिति में मेरे परिवार की सहायता के लिए एक चतुर व्यक्ति हमारे जीवन में आया। उन्होंने 24 प्रतिशत चक्रवृद्धि ब्याज पर पैसा उधार देकर मेरे परिवार की मदद की। 

मैं एक साल बाद घर आया। उस आदमी ने मुझे अपने घर पर बुलाया और मुझे यह बताते हुए बहुत खुशी हुई कि उसने मेरी अनुपस्थिति में मेरे परिवार की देखभाल कैसेकी है। जब मैंने रिकॉर्ड देखा तो मैं चौंक गया। सज्जनों ने उस राशि को दोगुना कर दिया था जो उसने मेरे परिवार को दी थी। 

मैंने ब्याज के साथ उनके मूलधन का भुगतान किया और उनसे कहा कि वे भविष्य में इस प्रकार की सहायता ना करें । इस प्रकार मैंने अपने परिवार की कुछ बेहतरी के लिए अपने साथ लाया सारा धन खर्च कर दिया। मैंने अपने परिवार को इस प्रकार के लोगों से पैसे उधार लेने के स्थान पर उनके खर्च में कमी करने के लिए कहा।

क्रमशः




Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World