When Mother Taught The Meaning of Life

My mind was deeply influenced by the hard work and honesty of his mother, as well as by the society. Thus, he became very close to his mother. He had an elder and two younger brothers and an older sister.

At the age of six I started helping my mother in her house hold work. Whenever I had time from school I reached to my mother. So that she ca ould have some rest.

My mother was very happy and always asked me to concentrate on studies. But I felt happy by helping my mother in all her work, so that she will get some rest. My elder sister and brother were living with my maternal grandparents to look after them. Read More...

Cont’d

मेरा दिमाग मेरी माँ की मेहनत और ईमानदारी के साथ- साथ समाज के उग्र रूप से प्रभावित हुआ था। इस प्रकार, वह अपनी माँ के बहुत करीब आ गया । उसका एक बड़ा और दो छोटे भाई और एक बड़ी बहन थीं । 

छह साल की उम्र में उसने अपनी मां के काम में मदद करना शुरू कर दिया। जब भी स्कूल से छुट्टी होती वह अपनी माँ के पास पहुँच जाता। इस तरह उसकी माँ को थोड़ा आराम मिल जाता। 

उसकी माँ बहुत खुश थी और उसे हमेशा अध्ययन पर ध्यान केंद्रित करने के लिए कहा करती थी। लेकिन मेरा मन अपनी माँ को उसके हर काम में मदद करने के लिए करता, ताकि उसे थोड़ा आराम मिले। उनकी बड़ी बहन और भाई उनकी देखभाल करने के लिए अपने नाना- नानी के साथ रह रहे थे। 


Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Respiratory System & Exercises

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

Stress Management