My Responsibilities

    Now my responsibilities were more because besides study I had to look after my mother also. But due to sickness of my mother we got lot of sympathy in my village but not the co-operation as we need at that time.

   People denied for help in any kind as the sole earning member in my house (my mother) is sick, so who will refund their debts. So in this condition my mother again started work in the neighboring village.

   That was a turning point of our destiny as she met a kind woman and also very rich named “Sarbati Devi”. She assured her to help any extent. But my mother had denied for her help and requested her to help in getting some work.
 
 
She urged my mother to open a water hut in that village. Thus our life again came on track. But how to get rid of Debts is is still a question? Read More...

Cont’d

    अब मेरी ज़िम्मेदारियाँ अधिक थीं क्योंकि अध्ययन के अलावा मुझे अपनी माँ की भी देखरेख करनी थी। लेकिन मेरी माँ के बीमार होने के कारण हमें अपने गाँव में बहुत सहानुभूति मिली, लेकिन उस समय वैसी सहानुभूति की हमें आवश्यकता नहीं थी।

    चूंकि मेरी मां मेरे घर में एकमात्र कमाने वाली सदस्य थीं। उसके बीमार होने के बाद, लोगों ने किसी भी तरह की मदद के लिए मना कर दिया, क्योंकि उनका कर्ज कौन चुकाएगा। तो इस हालत में मेरी माँ ने पड़ोस के गाँव में फिर से काम करना शुरू कर दिया।

    यह हमारे भाग्य का एक महत्वपूर्ण मोड़ था क्योंकि मेरी माँ एक दयालु महिला से मिली । जिसका नाम  "सरबती ​​देवी" था । वह   एक बहुत अमीर महिला थी। उसने उसे किसी भी हद तक मदद करने का आश्वासन दिया। लेकिन मेरी मां ने उनकी मदद के लिए मना कर दिया था और उनसे कुछ काम पाने में मदद करने का अनुरोध किया था।

    उसने मेरी माँ से उस गाँव में एक पानी की कुटिया खोलने का आग्रह किया। इस प्रकार हमारा जीवन फिर से पटरी पर आ गया। लेकिन ऋण से कैसे छुटकारा पाया जाए यह अभी भी एक सवाल था ? 

 क्रमश:





Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World