Thus The Sun Rose in Our Life

My dream of life was to become a chartered Accountant. But I could not fulfill it with those condition. None of my relatives supported me. 

Now primary aim was to find a full time job. Meanwhile I joined senior secondary as a commerce student and applied for a Government job. In 1985 I was selected for the job but joining letter was postponed. Thus I had completed 10+2 in 1987 and migrated to college in my home town. 


After joining three months in college one day postmaster surprised not only me but my family too with my joining letter in his hand. Within 10 days I had to join with fresh medical test. After completion of medical test on 07 Oct 1987 I joined the job and my education left behind. Thus the sun rose in our life.Read More...

Cont’d

मेरा जीवन का सपना चार्टर्ड एकाउंटेंट बनना था। लेकिन मैं उन हालत में इसे पूरा नहीं कर सका। मेरे किसी भी रिश्तेदार ने मेरा समर्थन नहीं किया। 

अब प्राथमिक लक्ष्य एक पूर्णकालिक नौकरी खोजने का था। इस बीच मैं सीनियर सेकेंडरी में कॉमर्स के छात्र के रूप में शामिल हुआ और सरकारी नौकरी के लिए आवेदन किया। 1985 में मुझे नौकरी के लिए चुना गया लेकिन ज्वाइनिंग लेटर टाल दिया गया। इस प्रकार मैंने 1987 में वरिष्ठ माध्यमिक विद्यालय की पढ़ाई पूरी की और अपने गृह नगर में कॉलेज चला गया। 

एक दिन, कॉलेज में तीन महीने जॉइन करने के बाद पोस्टमास्टर ने न केवल मुझे बल्कि मेरे परिवार को भी अपने हाथ में मेरे जॉइनिंग लेटर से हैरान कर दिया। 10 दिनों के भीतर मुझे नए मेडिकल टेस्ट में शामिल होना पड़ा। 07 अक्टूबर 1987 को मेडिकल परीक्षण पूरा होने के बाद मैं नौकरी से जुड़ गया और मेरी शिक्षा पीछे छूट गई। इस प्रकार हमारे जीवन में सूर्य उदय हुआ। 


Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

The True Spiritual Practice

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

“Housewife” A Mysterious Power

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking