Professional Work During My Study

During my study I learnt Sewing Repair, Stitching, Electric Work and Bicycle Repairing. Though I had not gone for a vocational course at any institute. This became my hobby to learn something new so that it can help me to earn money for the betterment of my family.

Dedication, planning, budgeting and decision making were learnt by our situation. Now my work load was increased without money. But gained a lot of popularity. But I enjoy the helping those people. Because service to mankind is true service to God.

Time passed away and my examinations for class X were started. I appeared for Matric Examinations but this time my result gone down and I was passed with Second division with 55 percent marks. Read More...

Cont’d

अपने अध्ययन के दौरान मैंने सिलाई मशीन की मरम्मत, सिलाई, इलेक्ट्रिक कार्य और साइकिल मरम्मत सीखा। हालांकि मैं किसी संस्थान में वोकेशनल कोर्स के लिए नहीं गया था। यह कुछ नया सीखने का मेरा शौक बन गया, ताकि मुझे अपने परिवार की बेहतरी के लिए पैसे कमाने में मदद मिल सके। 

निष्ठा, योजना, बजट और निर्णय लेने की कला हमारी स्थिति से सीखी । अब बिना लाभ के मेरा कार्य भार बढ़ गया था। लेकिन बहुत लोकप्रियता हासिल की। लेकिन मुझे उन लोगों की मदद करने में मजा आता था, क्योंकि मानव जाति की सेवा ईश्वर के प्रति सच्ची सेवा है । 

समय बीतता गया और मेरी दसवीं कक्षा के लिए परीक्षा शुरू हुई। मैंने अपनी मैट्रिक की परीक्षाएँ दीं लेकिन इस बार मेरी उम्मीदों के विपरीत मेरा रिजल्ट नीचे चला गया और मैं 55 प्रतिशत अंकों के साथ सेकेंड डिवीजन से पास हुआ।

क्रमश:


Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World