All Were Surprised by My Result

We had started to leave in the new house. After coming out of ancestral home, we take a fresh breath, peace of mind and freedom to work. 

Besides part time job I started working in our agricultural land. As a result we had developed our home within in a year. We had food for our animals from our fields and little food grains also. 

My examination for class eighth started. Whole year I was very busy in my domestic needs so everyone in my house other than me worried about my result because these are Board examinations.


They all surprised by my result as I stood second in my school with first division and first in my village. My teacher was very much pleased with me and he delivered sweets in the school. Read More...




Cont’d

हम नए घर में रहने लगे थे। पैतृक घर से बाहर आने के बाद, हमने एक नई सांस ली, मन की शांति और काम करने की स्वतंत्रता। 

पार्ट टाइम जॉब के अलावा मैंने अपनी कृषि भूमि में काम करना शुरू किया। परिणामस्वरूप हमने एक वर्ष के भीतर अपना घर विकसित कर लिया था। हमने अपने खेतों से अपने जानवरों के लिए भोजन मिला और थोड़ा अनाज भी। 

मेरी कक्षा आठवीं के लिए परीक्षा शुरू हुई। पूरे साल मैं अपनी घरेलू जरूरतों में बहुत व्यस्त था, इसलिए मेरे अलावा मेरे घर में हर कोई मेरे परिणाम को लेकर चिंतित था क्योंकि ये बोर्ड की परीक्षाएं थी। 

जब परिणाम आए तो सभी आश्चर्यचकित हो गए क्योंकि मैं अपने विद्यालय में प्रथम श्रेणी के साथ दूसरे और अपने गाँव में प्रथम स्थान पर रहा। मेरे कक्षा अध्यापक मुझसे बहुत प्रसन्न थे और उन्होंने स्कूल में मिठाई वितरित की।

क्रमशः



Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

The True Spiritual Practice

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

“Housewife” A Mysterious Power

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking