Roots Will Always Be Tangled!

Those days I was working in Delhi. One day a friend of mine suddenly appeared in front of me and smiled. A woman was with him, I looked at her and thought that she could be his wife, I bowed in a greeting post and upon seeing her, barely a word of hello came out. It was just a coincidence or sometimes supports life; Stars and planets align to give you opportunities. Meeting someone after a long time, especially dear friend, is a tremendous feeling. This moment is as indifferent as it is enjoyable. 

I get lost in those beautiful moments of the past where we first met. We were together in Nagpur, the orange city of Maharashtra in the nineties. His name was Mr. Sunil and belonged to a very good family. His father was employed in a high position. Sunil was very naughty in childhood and his habits were going against the dignity of his father. Therefore he was involved in this work. He was very extravagant, thus there was a lot of people around him. 

We spent time with each other, united during a crisis, we also used to fight and then again get united. Life is never dull when you were with your friends. But once we explore different paths during higher education and career stages, we will definitely have to say goodbye to the friends, but their memories stay with us. When we get a chance of meeting an old friend after a long gap of many years, we will definitely feel ecstatic. Hugs and tears will speak more than words during such occasions. The joy we experience in our heart are almost inexplicable. 

I was also in the same position; I was standing in front of them but my mind was at Nagpur enjoying those days, which we had lived years before. During this time Sunil had addressed me thrice but I was standing like a statue in front of them. This time he grabbed my hand and pushed me, I cautiously asked, "I am not dreaming." This time he held my hand and pushed me, I cautiously asked, "I am not dreaming." He said, "No, my friend, it is me." I shocked, "How did this style change?" Then he pointed at his wife and told me, it’s all done by her. She has changed me a lot. Read More...


उन दिनों मैं दिल्ली में काम कर रहा था। एक दिन मेरा एक दोस्त अचानक मेरे सामने आया और मुस्कुराने लगा। एक महिला उसके साथ थी, मैंने उसे देखकर सोचा कि वह उसकी पत्नी हो सकती है, मैं अभिवादन मुद्रा में झुका और उसे देखते ही मुश्किल से नमस्ते का शब्द निकला। यह सिर्फ एक संयोग था या कभी-कभी जीवन का समर्थन करता है; सितारे और ग्रह आपको अवसर प्रदान करने के लिए संरेखित करते हैं। किसी से लंबे समय के बाद मिलना, विशेष रूप से प्रिय मित्र, एक जबरदस्त भावना है। यह क्षण उतना ही उदासीन है जितना कि यह आनंददायक है। 

मैं अतीत के उन हसीन पलों में खोता चला गया जहां हम पहली बार मिले थे। हम नब्बे के दशक में महाराष्ट्र के संतरो के शहर नागपुर में साथ थे। इनका नाम मिस्टर सुनील था और एक बहुत ही अच्छे परिवार से सम्बन्ध रखते थे। इनके पिता एक उच्च पद पर कार्यरत थे। सुनील बचपन में बहुत शरारती थे और उनकी आदतें उनके पिता की गरिमा के खिलाफ जा रही थीं। इसलिए वह इस काम में शामिल हो गया था। वह बहुत फिजूलखर्ची था, इस प्रकार उसके आसपास काफी लोगों का जमावड़ा रहता था। 

हमने एक-दूसरे के साथ समय बिताया, एक संकट के दौरान एकजुट हुए। हम भी लड़ते थे और फिर एकजुट हो जाते थे। जब आप अपने दोस्तों के साथ थे तो जीवन कभी नीरस नहीं होता है। लेकिन जब हम कैरियर के चरणों के दौरान अलग-अलग रास्तों पर बढ़ जाते हैं, तो हमें निश्चित रूप से उन दोस्तों को अलविदा कहना होता हैं, लेकिन उनकी यादें हमारे साथ रहती हैं। जब हमें कई वर्षों के लंबे अंतराल के बाद किसी पुराने मित्र से मिलने का मौका मिलता है, तो हम निश्चित रूप से उत्साह महसूस करेंगे। ऐसे मौकों के दौरान शब्दों से ज्यादा गले और आंसू बोलेंगे। हमारे दिल में जो खुशी का अनुभव होता है, वह लगभग अकथनीय है। 

मैं भी उसी स्थिति में था; मैं उनके सामने खड़ा था लेकिन मेरा मन नागपुर में उन दिनों का आनंद ले रहा था, जिन्हें हमने सालों पहले जीया था। इस दौरान सुनील ने मुझे तीन बार संबोधित किया था लेकिन मैं उनके सामने एक मूर्ति की तरह खड़ा था। इस बार उसने मेरा हाथ पकड़ा और मुझे धक्का दिया, मैंने संभलते हुए पूछा, "मैं कोई सपना तो नहीं देख रहा हूँ।” इस बार उसने मेरा हाथ पकड़ा और मुझे धक्का दिया, मैंने संभलते हुए पूछा, "मैं कोई सपना तो नहीं देख रहा हूँ। " उसने कहा था," नहीं मेरे दोस्त, यह मैं ही हूँ।" मैंने चौकते हुए पूछा," यह अंदाज कैसे बदल गया।" तब उसने अपनी पत्नी की तरफ इशारा करके बताया, ये सब इनकी मेहरबानी हैं। उसने मुझे बहुत बदल दिया है। 


Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World