Hey! Someone is Waiting for You at Home

"Speed thrills but kills" this saying came to my life and taught me a great lesson. This was Jul 2006, when I was at Guwahati. It was a holiday, four of my friends came to me and proposed to have lunch together. 

We visited the local market, purchased vegetables, condiments and other necessary commodities for the lunch and came back to my house. We started preparing lunch and had it together. Everything was very nice. We were enjoying our holiday.


After lunch we had some gossip, laughter and jokes. Then we went outside the house to visit a nearby tea garden. We were all happy for the event. We could not guess how the two hours passed. Then my friends asked me to return as their residence was nearby. I urged them to leave them at their house.

When we reached at their residence, a friend of ours was waiting for us. He asked me to come to the market with him. I refused but they all forced me to sit behind him on a motor cycle. He began to accelerate and, after driving a kilometer,  







with no control over driving, he hit the motorcycle with a dog. I jumped from the bike and fell about a hundred meters away. In this incident, the bones of my arms and legs were broken. Read More...

"गति रोमांचित करती है लेकिन मारती है" यह कहावत मेरे जीवन में आई और मुझे एक महान सबक सिखाया गया। यह जुलाई 2006 की घटना हैं, जब मैं गुवाहाटी में था। वह छुट्टी का दिन था, । मेरे चार दोस्त मेरे पास आए और साथ में लंच करने का प्रस्ताव रखा।

हमने स्थानीय बाजार का दौरा किया, दोपहर के भोजन के लिए सब्जियां, मसालों और अन्य आवश्यक वस्तुओं को खरीदा और अपने घर वापस आ गए। हमने दोपहर का भोजन तैयार किया और इसे एक साथ किया। सब कुछ बहुत अच्छा था। हम अपनी छुट्टी का आनंद ले रहे थे।

दोपहर के भोजन के बाद हमने कुछ गपशप, हँसी और मजाक की।  फिर हम घर के बाहर पास के एक चाय बागान की सैर करने चले गए। हम सभी इस कार्यक्रम के लिए खुश थे। दो घंटे का समय कैसे बीत गया, हम अंदाजा  नहीं कर सकते थे। तब मेरे दोस्तों ने मुझे वापस जाने के लिए कहा क्योंकि उनका निवास पास ही था। मैंने उनके घर तक छोड़ने का आग्रह किया।

जब हम उनके निवास पर पहुँचे, तो हमारा एक मित्र हमारी प्रतीक्षा कर रहा था। उसने मुझे उसके साथ बाजारआने को कहा। मैंने मना कर दिया लेकिन उन सभी ने मुझे जबरन मोटर साईकिल पर उसके पीछे बैठा दिया वह तेज गति से आगे बढ़ने लगा और एक किलोमीटर चलने के बाद, ड्राइविंग पर कोई नियंत्रण नहीं होने के कारण, उसने एक कुत्ते के साथ मोटरसाइकिल को टक्कर मार दी। मैं मोटर साइकिल से उछलकर लगभग एक सौ मीटर दूर गिरा।  इस घटना में मेरे हाथ और पैर की हड्डियां टूट गयी।

 

Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World