A Strong Woman, of course "My Mother"

    When I think of a strong woman, of course, the first woman is my mother. My mother is my root, my foundation. He sowed the seed of faith and hard work in my mind that I made the base of my life, and I believed that this was what started my mind's ability to achieve my goals and fulfill my dreams.  

    Those were challenging days when I was dissatisfied, stressed and over-worked. I tried to get out of it by focusing on positive thinking and exercise. But, sometimes I needed some external inspiration, then I had found my mother with me.

    This is a normal state of being poor, you are always afraid that all the good things in your life are temporary, someone can take them away and you don't have the courage to stop them.

    For courage, a man must have strength, strength requires nutritious food, money for good food, which a poor man does not have. Just like a powerful man does not have poverty. Read More...

Cont’d

जब मैं एक मजबूत महिला के बारे में सोचता हूँ, यक़ीनन, पहली महिला मेरी मां है। मेरी मां मेरी जड़ है, मेरी नींव है। उसने विश्वास और मेहनत का वह बीज बोया जिसे मैंने अपने जीवन का आधार बनाया, और मुझे यह विश्वास है  कि इसी से मेरे दिमाग में हासिल करने की क्षमता शुरू हुई ।

 वे चुनौतीपूर्ण दिन थे जब मैं असंतुष्ट, तनावग्रस्त और अति-काम कर रहा था। मैं सकारात्मक सोंच और व्यायाम पर ध्यान केंद्रित करके इससे बाहर निकलने की कोशिश की। लेकिन, कभी-कभी मुझे कुछ बाहरी प्रेरणा की जरूरत होती, तब मैंने अपनी मां को अपने साथ पाया था।

 यह गरीब होने की एक सामान्य स्थिति है, आप हमेशा डरते हैं कि आपके जीवन में जो भी अच्छी चीजें हैं, वे सब अस्थायी हैं, कोई उन्हें ले जा सकता है और आपके पास उन्हें रोकने का साहस नहीं होता।

 साहस के लिए एक आदमी के पास ताकत होनी चाहिए, ताकत के लिए पौष्टिक खाना, खाने के लिए पैसा चाहिए, जो एक गरीब आदमी के पास नहीं होता। उसी तरह जिस प्रकार एक ताकतवर इन्सान के पास गरीबी नहीं होती।

क्रमशः



Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World