When We Had to Leave Our Ancestral House

I left everything on God and continue hard work with my mother. I started budgeting my home and some saving with that income. Time was favoring us and our life was coming on track. 

But what almighty desires no one know. My uncle and aunts were very jealous with our condition of life. They had neither helped us nor happy with which we are doing and started arguing with us. 

Gradually, this argument reached at a stage that is very difficult for us to stay there. One day when I came back from school, I found no one in my home. I asked the neighbors and they told me that they had left my ancestral house and moved a plot outside the village. I rushed there and asked to go back to our home. 

My mother asked me not to go back will continue to stay in an open plot. Then I rushed to one of my friend’s father and told him the story. His father had helped us by making a hut in our plot and we start living there. We said thanks to our uncles & aunts for their arguments that we got our own home. Read More...


Cont’d

मैंने सब कुछ "भगवान" पर छोड़ दिया और अपनी माँ के साथ अपनी कड़ी मेहनत जारी रखी। मैंने अपने घर का बजट बनाना शुरू किया और उस आय के साथ कुछ बचत भी की। समय हमारा पक्ष ले रहा था और हमारा जीवन पटरी पर आ रहा था। 

लेकिन सर्वशक्तिमान क्या चाहता था, कोई नहीं जानता है। मेरे चाचा और चाची हमारे जीवन की स्थिति से बहुत ईर्ष्या करते थे। क्योंकि उन्होंने कभी नहीं सोचा था कि हम आगे बढ़ सकते हैं। उन्होंने न तो हमारी मदद की थी और न ही खुश थे और हमारे साथ झगड़ा करने लगे। 

धीरे-धीरे, यह तर्क एक ऐसे मुकाम पर पहुँच गया, जो हमारे लिए वहाँ रहना बहुत मुश्किल हो गया । एक दिन जब मैं स्कूल से वापस आया, तो मुझे अपने घर में कोई नहीं मिला। मैंने पड़ोसियों से पूछा और उन्होंने मुझे बताया कि वे मेरे पैतृक घर को छोड़कर गाँव के बाहर एक भूखंड में चले गए थे। मैं वहां पहुंचा और अपने घर वापस जाने को कहा। 

मेरी मां ने मुझे वापस नहीं जाने के लिए कहा। उन्होंने कहा मैं एक खुले प्लॉट में रहना जारी रखूंगी। फिर मैं अपने एक दोस्त के पिता के पास गया और उसे कहानी सुनाई। उनके पिता ने हमारे प्लॉट में एक झोपड़ी बनाकर हमारी मदद की थी और हम वहीं रहने लगे। हमने हमारे चाचा और चाची उनके झगड़ो के लिए के लिए धन्यवाद दिया कि उनकी वजह से हमें अपना घर मिल गया। 

क्रमश:

Comments

Story on Life of a Diligent Boy

Respiratory System & Exercises

Citrullus Colocynthis (Garmunda)

Faith and Belief

The Journey of Life is Full of Surprises

Success Is Not Just a Coincidence

Life's Journey is Like a Highland Drive

The True Spiritual Practice

My Dream House an Image of the Universe

Views and Viewpoints of Thinking

A Journey of A Lifetime on The Roads of The World